- 240 Campsites with water & electric hookup (30 Amp and/or 50 Amp available) (ALL Sites Full Hookup)
- Pull throughs available.
- Seasonal & Overnight rates
- Variety of groceries
- Bait & Tackle
- Propane services available on grounds
- Swimming Pool
- Playground & Planned activities
- Weekend Entertainment
- No Tent Camping
Hargus Lake Facts
• 145-acre Hargus Lake allows the use of boats with electric motors only
• 1 boat launching ramp provides access to the lake
• Boat rental is available
• Boaters may swim off their boats in the designated area
• Hargus Lake Trail offers 5 miles (Blue Trail) of scenic pleasure, providing access to the entire shoreline of the lake and views of the natural wildlife. Additional Trail loops available (Orange Trail) adding up to 3 miles more.
• Squawroot Trail, beginning on the north end of the park, offers the hiking enthusiast 1 mile of scenic terrain
• Both trails are open for year-round use
• In the late 1980s, Hargus Lake was drained, habitat improvements were made and it was restocked with largemouth bass, muskellunge, bluegill and channel catfish.
Fish Caught in 2012