• 240 Camp sites with water & electric hookup (30 Amp or 50 Amp available).
• Pull throughs available.
• Seasonal & Overnight rates
• Variety of groceries to choose from including hand-dipped ice cream in cups or cones.
• Deli & Pizza
• Bait & Tackle
• Propane services available on grounds
• Swimming Pool
• Playground & Planned Craft activities
• Game room
• Weekend Entertainment
Hargus Lake Facts
• 145-acre Hargus Lake allows the use of boats with electric motors only
• 1 boat launching ramp provides access to the lake
• Boat rental is available
• Boaters may swim off their boats in the designated area
• Hargus Lake Trail offers 5 miles of scenic pleasure, providing access to the entire shoreline of the lake and views of the natural wildlife.
• Squawroot Trail, beginning on the north end of the park, offers the hiking enthusiast 1 mile of scenic terrain
• Both trails are open for year-round use
• In the late 1980s, Hargus Lake was drained, habitat improvements were made and it was restocked with largemouth bass, muskellunge, bluegill and channel catfish.
Fish Caught in 2012